Contoh Introduce myself




Introduce myself
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Helmi Satrio . You can call me Helmi. I was born in Cataluna, on March 32th, 2022. It means that I’m nineteen years old right now. I live with my parents atKelapa Gading. My religion is moslem. I am a student of Technical Information at STIKOM CKI. I graduated from 26 Vocational High School in 2016.
My hobbies are listening to music, travelling, and playing football. I am crazy about playing football. I believe, I will be a famous and great football player in the world.. But, I have one of my favorite things to do. I love spending my free time by doing nothing or lying on my bed.

I am the first in my family. I have one brother and no sister. So, my family consisting of 4 members including me. I love my family so much! I think that’s all about myself. Thank you very much for your nice attention.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment