Contoh Daily Activity

Hasil gambar untuk daily activity


Daily Activity
Every day i wake up at 5.00 for Subuh prayer. After subuh prayer, sometimes i take myself for push up, sit up, and back up 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Then i take a break while watching a cartoon on tv untill 7.30 . If the time is already showing at 7.30 i immediately take a bath and get ready to run my activity as a worker. At 8.00 I have breakfast. Then at 8.30 I say good bye to Mummy and Daddy. I go to office by motorcycle.

I work start from 9.00 until 17.00. Upon arrival I am home from my workplace, I usually directly prepare to pray Maghrib. When time allows I like to pray in Congregation in the mosque, but if not I will pray at home. After that I dinner with my family at 19.00. Next I watch television together and finished watching television I went into the room to work on assignments in college or view online news. This activity I did until about 22.00 . After that I went to bed
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment